- Editor's Picks: Top 10 party clutch bags Read More »
- Twinkle twinkle little bag: the Anya Read More »
- Twinkle twinkle little bag - at Anya Read More »
- Does Kate Middleton know about Wilbur & Read More »
- Steven Harkin's curvy clutches! Read More »
Latest Posts in Clutches
9 October 2012
Never one to shy away from courting controversy, Vivienne Westwood has produced some of the most memorable pieces of fashion history over the past few decades - so this clutch bag with its rather unusual slogan is entirely in keeping...
8 October 2012
Prada has set the tone for punchy, colourful accessories this season with its retro inspired prints and floral repeat patterns. Blue and red features heavily as a colour scheme, and with this combination on a clutch, you can't go far...
13 September 2012
Black, burgundy and animal print have become the three major autumn/winter staples for accessorizing, so we were charmed by this cute tri-colour range currently available at New Look. For just £12.99 a piece you can get these key looks in your wardrobe - ready
10 August 2012
Well, this bag looks a little familiar, don't you think?It's a fairly good dupe for the Alexander McQueen knuckleduster clutches that continue to rule the red carpet. Same shape, same ring detail. They've even added the glitzy skull to the knuckleduster section
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
The Bag Lady On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...
- "She could snap your neck with her thighs!" are the words Tom...