- Oscars 2013: The jewellery, bags and Read More »
- Maison Martin Margiela x H&M Candy Wrapper Read More »
- Elle Fanning rocks D&G at Women in Hollywood Read More »
- Kate Middleton's love for Longchamp Read More »
- Get The Look: Miley Cyrus at the MTV Awards Read More »
Latest Posts in Celebrity Fashion
8 August 2012
We regularly look to celebrities and famous faces for bag themed inspiration, and no-one more so, that style setter Olivia Palermo. The ex-The City star, model and socialite, who was rumoured to be bringing out an accessories collection way back in April, always
2 August 2012
I don't think I've ever seen Jessica Alba look bad. She's a busy mum and actress, but she's never ever seen out and about with anything less than perfect style and hair.If she didn't seem so nice, I'd have to hate on her a little.Anyway, lately she's been seen
6 July 2012
We all know about Kate Middleton's penchant to sticking with what she knows when it comes to fashion staples, and Jaeger's aptly named "Kate Bag" is definitely one of them. The Duchess of Cambridge was out at Wimbledon this week watching Andy Murray battle it
5 July 2012
The stars were out last night, for the Swatch Chrono Plastic press event at The Future Gallery in London. Host for the night was Radio 1 DJ Gemma Cairney who also hit the decks from 10pm. She was joined by Cheska Hull and Richard Dinan from Made In Chelsea,
27 June 2012
Yesterday, Katy Perry attended the premiere of her very own film, Part of Me, a documentary that chronicles her life on and off-stage, which is actually out in cinemas next Thursday, excited much? Us to!! We were mostly excited about her choice of arm candy for
13 June 2012
Fans of The Mentalist star Simon Baker will be pleased to hear that the Australian hunk has been announcd as the new 'Ambassador of Elegance' for Longines watches. Which means we should be seeing him looking swoonworthy in their watches very soon! Walter von K
11 June 2012
We love this bag. Okay, so it may be a little pricey, but a clutch bag like this ticks all the fashionable boxes we're looking for and would, quite literally, last us a lifetime. We think Beyonce has scored big with this designer buy, don't you?
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
The Bag Lady On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...
- "She could snap your neck with her thighs!" are the words Tom...