- Oscars 2013: The jewellery, bags and Read More »
- Maison Martin Margiela x H&M Candy Wrapper Read More »
- Elle Fanning rocks D&G at Women in Hollywood Read More »
- Kate Middleton's love for Longchamp Read More »
- Get The Look: Miley Cyrus at the MTV Awards Read More »
Latest Posts in Celebrity Fashion
5 July 2012
The stars were out last night, for the Swatch Chrono Plastic press event at The Future Gallery in London. Host for the night was Radio 1 DJ Gemma Cairney who also hit the decks from 10pm. She was joined by Cheska Hull and Richard Dinan from Made In Chelsea,
27 June 2012
Yesterday, Katy Perry attended the premiere of her very own film, Part of Me, a documentary that chronicles her life on and off-stage, which is actually out in cinemas next Thursday, excited much? Us to!! We were mostly excited about her choice of arm candy for
13 June 2012
Fans of The Mentalist star Simon Baker will be pleased to hear that the Australian hunk has been announcd as the new 'Ambassador of Elegance' for Longines watches. Which means we should be seeing him looking swoonworthy in their watches very soon! Walter von K
11 June 2012
We love this bag. Okay, so it may be a little pricey, but a clutch bag like this ticks all the fashionable boxes we're looking for and would, quite literally, last us a lifetime. We think Beyonce has scored big with this designer buy, don't you?
7 June 2012
At the tender age of 19, Disney graduate Miley Cyrus has got engaged to her boyfriend of three years, Liam Hemsworth (recognise the name? His big brother Chris is Thor). And that stonker of a ring above is what Liam gave to her. The couple met whilst filming
6 June 2012
Not since Jackie O has there been a First Lady with such style influence as Michelle Obama. When Michelle wears something, sales of that item undoubtedly go into overdrive. This time, Le Tanneur are the lucky recipients of Michelle's magic touch, after Valerie
4 June 2012
While some might have considered Kate Middleton's red outfit to Sunday a bit of a thunder stealer, we loved it. Kate managed to look both ladylike and stylish in her red Alexander McQueen dress, and the red Sylvia Fletcher hat quite literally topped off the look.
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
The Bag Lady On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Seen Katy Perry's new look yet? Check out her first ever US...
- They've offered up their first online offering at ASOS and...
- The Duchess of Cambridge stepped out this week in one of our...
- The sales have hit and there are some bargains to be had when...
- H&M have stuck gold yet again with another designer collaboration...