- Oscars 2013: The jewellery, bags and Read More »
- Maison Martin Margiela x H&M Candy Wrapper Read More »
- Elle Fanning rocks D&G at Women in Hollywood Read More »
- Kate Middleton's love for Longchamp Read More »
- Get The Look: Miley Cyrus at the MTV Awards Read More »
Latest Posts in Celebrity Fashion
16 January 2012
Elephant dung and Banana Fibre might not be the obvious ingredients for an IT bag, but Sting and his wife Trudie Styler are hoping that these materials might be the key to the new shopper bag trend. The Bag Issue is teaming up with The Big Issue to kick off
11 January 2012
Margaret Thatcher - Style Icon. I know, doesn't seem like an obvious pairing right? But the release of The Iron Lady, a film based on the UK's first female Prime Minister's time at Number 10, has made us reassess her 80s power styling. Now that we're a few
9 January 2012
The Official BAFTAs nominee gift bag is one of the most lusted after goody bags of the year, so we're always interested to see which brands have made it in. This year, Cocorose have made it in with their Exclusive Black and Jewelled Foldable Ballet Pump and Gold
6 January 2012
When we grow up, we'd very much like to be Mila Kunis. Or at the very least, BFFs with her. Not only is she stunning, but she also knows how to work the red carpet with flawless style. Plus she's very funny. Yup, there's a big girl crush going on here for Mila
4 January 2012
Our sister site Catwalk Queen recently featured Cher Lloyd and her gorgeous red fringed maxi dress (it's from ASOS by the way, more details over on the Catwalk Queen blog). Cher's style has certainly grown up in the last few months, and we're glad
30 November 2011
Tulisa has been rocking some stunning jewellery pieces on this series of X Factor, and the ring she wore this season was no exception. Designed by Babette Wasserman, the gold ring is perfect for the X Factor studio - reflecting light like a glitterball!The ring
29 November 2011
We love helping out charities just as much as we adore handbags, so eBay may just be our favourite place this week. They're holding a selection of auctions this week for celebrity handbags. Sienna Miller, Tilda Swinton, Florence Welch, Gemma Arterton, Georgia
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
The Bag Lady On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...
- "She could snap your neck with her thighs!" are the words Tom...