Latest Posts in Boxes & Cases
24 January 2007
If your electronic gadgets are into cheap but chic clothes too, then H&M is the place to be! These mp3 player covers are a mere £2.99, and are accessorised with rainbow details and a cute heart fob. For that price, what more could you ask for, eh? H&M
16 January 2007
Where do you put all your jewellery and trinkets? (because I know you Bag Lady readers must have loads) Mine are filed in a big heap on top of my cupboard, shelves and there are some on the floor. However, after seeing these luxurious looking Pandora Bangle Boxes
3 January 2007
Talking of being a little cherub, remember pack lunch boxes? I had an one with E.T on it, Roland Rat (Hey Rat Fans!), and an Asterix and Oblelix one. as you can see they weren't very girly, but hey, I had to be different. They were handy things, all you sandw
11 December 2006
Not everyone is a fan of the skull and crossbones trend in everything from dresses to shoes, and the truly trendy were over it a year ago. But, that being said, I think one or two of these crystallized skull accessories give a fun rocker chic vibe, as long a
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
The Bag Lady On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Seen Katy Perry's new look yet? Check out her first ever US...
- They've offered up their first online offering at ASOS and...
- The Duchess of Cambridge stepped out this week in one of our...
- The sales have hit and there are some bargains to be had when...
- H&M have stuck gold yet again with another designer collaboration...