- Bag Lady Exclusive: Karl Lagerfeld S/S Read More »
- Introducing... KM by Karen Millen Read More »
- A sneak preview of Tatty Devine's AW12 Read More »
Latest Posts in Bag Lady Preview
23 April 2013
Roger Vivier is one of the most exciting and exuberant designers around, and we always particularly look forward to his fall/winter collections when his love of glamour and glitz really comes into its own. Check out the forthcoming A/W 2013 clutch bag range
31 July 2012
We love it when a brand new accessories collection lands in our inbox, and today's instalment of must-have newness comes in the form of a limited edition collection from go-to occasion wear brand, Karen Millen. KM by Karen Millen is a capsule collection of tote
28 March 2012
Whilst I prefer my jewellery dainty for my day-to-day look, I love Tatty Devine's offbeat concept jewellery for special occasions. My sisters are the total opposite and will wear the brands signature name necklaces daily, mixing it up with dinosaurs...
1 December 2010
Debenhams' range of bags and accessories is getting bigger all the time, thanks to a wealth of affordable concessions from some of our favourite designers. The Bag Lady popped over to Debenhams HQ to have a sneaky peek at what's going to be in store next season,
12 April 2010
The Bag Lady was lucky enough to get a preview of Jimmy Choo's collection for Autumn/Winter 2010 last week, and has snapped a few images from the forthcoming range. These two images show just two items from the collection, which included all manner of luxury
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
The Bag Lady On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...
- "She could snap your neck with her thighs!" are the words Tom...