Latest Posts in Aus Shopping
22 April 2009
We saw this handbag over on one of our favourite blogs Sassybella.com and thought it was perfect fodder for this site (hope you don't mind us pinching your image Helen!) Basically, an Australian label called TV (who do great...
18 September 2008
The news beloved designer Alice McCall is designing a second capsule range for Topshop was greeted with much enthusiasm in Shiny Towers (or was that just me jumping up and down beside my desk!?) but let me tell you, the 25th September can not creep around qui
22 August 2008
Good news my lovelies! Australian accessories brand Mimco is winging its way over to the UK to make us all very, very happy campers. I say this with such glee because Mimco is one of my favourite bag and accessory lines and am excited you will get to now sh
20 February 2008
I love the pretty and feminine designs on MOZI's products, but I can't help wishing this was a lapwing instead of a red wren. Then it could be a lapwing laptop sleeve and that would make me happier. As it is, I'll just have to be cheered by the colours, the f
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
The Bag Lady On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Today's dress of the day is the ultimate bargain from Zara.
- This week's Kindle picks have included Tracy Bloom's hilarious...
- Dolce & Gabbana showcase thei Spring / Summer 2014 collection...
- Christopher Kane showcases his new take on florals for Spring...
- "She could snap your neck with her thighs!" are the words Tom...