Come 'reign' or shine: the best bridal brollies
We may have just experienced the warmest and driest April in history, but nobody is remotely surprised that in true British style, 'heavy rain' is now being predicted for the one public holiday we've all got our eyes on: Kate and Wills' wedding.
We're sure that the bride and groom will be utterly unphased by the forecast, but suspect that it's the guests who'll be starting to panic about rainproofing their carefully-planned outfits and hair-dos. Posh umbrellas are still the best answer to the problem that technology has provided, so here are a few beautiful brollies that Posh, Chelsy, Elton and SamCam might want to carry 'in case of emergencies' on Friday.
1. London Undercover Union Jack umbrella; £52 at Farfetch
2. Cath Kidston button umbrella in rose white; £20 at John Lewis
3. London Undercover Houndstooth umbrella; £55 at Selfridges
4. Birdcage umbrella; £32 at Lulu Guinness
5. Radley 'Putney stripe' mini umbrella; £25 at John Lewis
6. Cream frill umbrella; £15.50 at Oliver Bonas